Allo allo allo!
So I have A LOT of music to share today! For a while I was just listening to my #tb stuff on my iPod, but recently all this awesome music has been popping into my life and I thought it was time for a new little playlist.
- Memento – The New Division
- DIY – Keep Shelly In Athens
- I Kiss Your Lips – Tokyo Ghetto Pussy
- Late – Teen Daze
- Raccoon City (Feat. Veela) – Aether & Sizzlebird
- Fast Challenges – Chad Valley
- The Coast (Feat. JVZEL) – Coolwater & RAC
- Los Angeles – Kodak To Graph
- D’Vocean – Eastghost
- Crywolf – St. Patrick
- Would You Ever – Skrillex & Poo Bear
Now I also have a mix that I heard when I was at training last week. It’s by Joris Voorn, a Dutch DJ and it was played at a club in Brooklyn. One of my favourite things to listen to right now while working out.
And last, but certainly not least, I also have an album to share with you. It’s called Unknown Place by Marsbeing. Marsbeing is usually elctronic/dance vibes, however this album is a little more on the chill side and I feel like aliens would like to listen to this too.
Okay, that’s all for now xx