Jeffrey Campbell shoes are the bomb.com; they’re like works of art for your feet.
Sadly I don’t own any as it’s a little tricky to get them in Australia.
I was sitting in class browsing through the Jeffrey Campbell site, opening a million tabs of all my favourite shoes with no intention of actually buying them. So I thought, why not go a step further and put them all in a little wish list to share with you too?
From left to right:
- Lilith 2 – Pink Velvet Heel Boots
- Ravis Bead – Beaded Mule Loafers
- Lunaria – Checkered Chunky Heel Sandals
- Priyanka – Pink Velvet Sculptured Heel Pump
- Elphaba 2 – Black Patent Lace Up Heel Boots
- Rosalyn – Colourful Platform Heel Sandals
- Wiser St – Chain Mule Heeled Loafers
- Lilith 2 – Floral Print Heel Boots
- Beaton – Pink Metallic Heel Slides
- Sherise – Red Patent Thigh High Boots
If anyone knows an easy way to get Jeffrey Campbell shoes in Australia, please share! xx